Sunday, August 9, 2009

... moments that somehow move me...

I found this today on my computer. I wrote this a while back and today and I needed to hear it. So here I share and hope it will make you think and appreciate the moments. Today I was happy and thought I would have a glorious day and I got ill. It made me angry to feel this way... So then I started to search for answers and found it right here under my nose... my own answer ... Its about the "moments." I must relinquish the time from my soul. Just flow with what life brings me and make the best of it knowing that I will only experience moments of glee of bliss and moments of challenging experiences that should, if I let them, make me grow as a human being. If I could only do the letting go without leaving a mark, I would feel so much better. So here it is.

***
I must always remember to thank, appreciate my inner being, my body, my universe for those moments, moments that somehow move me in ways that make me feel life in every cell of my body.
  • Moments in my life that make my soul shine, my body ignite in every possible way through my journey.
  • Moments, just moments as the elation felt after eating the most scrumptious chocolate cake, moment of thrill when receiving an unexpected raise… moments … yearning for, anticipation of a call, a phone message, waking moment in the middle of the night with the full moon shining through my bedroom shutters.
  • That very moment when they placed the American flag on my hands at my Dad’s funeral.
  • Moments that make me feel, just feel.
  • Moments when I read a passage, an email that brings tears to my eyes.
  • Yes, even those challenging moments I don’t usually welcome that move me, make me, change me, and define me.
  • Moments will weave the cloth of my existence through this journey. At the end of my road these will be handed down to the children that will inherit my world.
  • Moment at my mami's funeral service when my girls from DC came to give me the peace and I screamed with joy, they surprised me on such a moment in my life!
  • An finally the one moment that I will never, ever compare to any other moment in my life... the bliss felt at my son's birth!

Friends, don’t move so fast. You’ll miss the moments that change our souls, inspire us, ignite us, and flavor our existence…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers