Sunday, December 6, 2009

A moment (morning) of zen!


I found the love of my life and in doing so I am discovering myself. Love is a very serious business and one to be taken lightly but yet seriously, softly and gentle yet hard and stern, yes it is what I have been thinking about all morning a yin and a yang. But then I thought it did not matter whom the yin came from or the yang. We all have strong masculine and feminine sides and the predominant one would determine the yin or the yang not the actual gender.


Temperature in Miami absolutely marvelous at 60 degrees. Oh yes, it is beautiful morning to go walk on the beach and so I did. I took my body to the waters of the Atlantic and felt the wind blowing through my hair. I walked slow but purposely. Life returned to my soul.


Waking up at 5:30 am has its privileges. Your day is so much longer. You write, you exercise, you medidate, and you get it all done by 9 am. The writing sometimes takes longer because of the downloading of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers